網站首頁 個人文檔 個人總結 工作總結 述職報告 心得體會 演講稿 講話致辭 實用文 教學資源 企業文化 公文 論文

優美英文小詩帶翻譯閲讀精品多篇

欄目: 實用文精選 / 發佈於: / 人氣:1.79W

優美英文小詩帶翻譯閲讀精品多篇

英語短詩 篇一

If I could save time in a bottle

the first thing that I'd like to do

is to save every day until eternity passes away

just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever

if words could make wishes e true

I'd save every day like a treasure and then

again I would spend them with you

如果我能把時光存入一個瓶子,

我要作的第一件事就是,

把每一天都存下來直到永恆,

再和你一齊慢慢度過。

如果我能把時光化作永恆,

如果我的願望能一一成真,

我會把每一天都像寶貝一樣存起來,

再和你一齊慢慢度過。

happy day 篇二

Today I am very gald,

because I got a English B Certificate.

Since I go to college I have a dream 。

Until this time it is come true.

So I am happy.

經典英文小詩 篇三

O Captain! My Captain!

Walt Whitman

啊,船長!我的船長!

沃爾特·惠特曼

O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,

啊,船長!我的船長!我們完成了可怕的遠航,

The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won,

巨輪歷盡風雨,我們贏得追尋的獎賞;

The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

港口已近,鐘聲傳來,一片歡呼的聲浪;

While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and《本站·》 daring,

穩健的大船,追隨的目光,多麼威武雄壯;

But O heart! heart! heart!

可是,心啊!心啊!心啊!

O the bleeding drops of red,

心中的鮮血在滴滴流淌,

Where on the deck my Captain lies,

甲板上躺着我們的船長,

Fallen cold and dead.

他已辭世,全身冰涼。

O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells,,

啊,船長!我的船長!起來聽那鐘聲盪漾;

Rise up--for you the flag is flung--for you the bugle trills,

起來,旌旗為你招展,號角為你激昂,

For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths--for you the shores accrowding,

花團錦簇,綵帶飄飛,為你,岸邊人羣熙熙嚷攘;

For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning,

人們把你呼喚,萬頭攢動,他們晃動急切的面龐;

Here Captain! dear father!

在這裏,船長,慈愛的父親!

This arm beneath your head!

你的頭下枕着我的臂膀!

It is some dream that on the deck,

那是甲板上的夢境,

You've fallen cold and dead.

你已辭世,全身冰涼。

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,

我的船長沒有回答,雙脣蒼白,沉默、安詳,

My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will,

我的父親無法覺察我的手臂,他的脈搏停止了跳蕩;

The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done,

可怕的征途已過,勝利歸來,

From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won,

大船安全停靠,就此結束遠航;

Exult O shores, and ring O bells!

啊,海岸歡呼,啊,鐘聲敲響!

But I, with mournful tread,

然而,我的步履沉重悲傷,

Walk the deck my Captain lies,

在甲板上踱步,那裏躺着我的船長,

Fallen cold and dead.

他已辭世,全身冰涼。

英語短詩 篇四

Prettier

There are bridges on the rivers, 河上有橋

As pretty as you please; 如你所願的'那麼悦目

But the bow that bridges heaven, 然而橫跨在穹蒼的長虹

And overtops the trees, 卻比樹梢更高

And builds a road from earth to sky, 而能建築一條通行天際的道路

Is prettier far than these. 比這些更為美好

英語短詩 篇五

Hold fast to dreams 緊緊抓住夢想

For if dreams die 夢想若是消亡

Life is a broken-winged bird 生命就象鳥兒折了翅膀

That can never fly. 再也不能飛翔

Hold fast to dreams 緊緊抓住夢想

For when dreams go 夢想若是消喪

Life is a barren field 生命就象貧瘠的荒野

Frozen only with snow 雪覆冰封,萬物不生

詩歌的特點 篇六

詩歌飽含着作者的思想感情與豐富的想象,語言凝練而形象性強,具有鮮明的節奏,和諧的音韻,富於音樂美,語句一般分行排列,注重結構形式的美。

1、詩歌的內容是社會生活的最集中的反映。

2、詩歌有豐富的感情與想象。

3、詩歌的語言具有精練、形象、音調和諧、節奏鮮明等特點。

4、詩歌在形式上,不是以句子為單位,而是以行為單位,且分行主要根據節奏,而不是以意思為主。

英語短詩 篇七

ALWAYS HAVE A DREAM

總是有一個夢想

Forget about the days when it's been cloudy.

忘掉你失意的日子,

But don't forget your hours in the sun.

但不要忘記黃金的時光。

Forget about the times you have been defeated.

忘掉你的一次次失敗,

But don't forget the victories you have won.

但不要忘記你奪取的勝利。

Forget about the misfortunes you have encountered.

忘掉你遭遇的不幸,

But don't forget the times your luck has turned.

但不要忘記你的時來運轉。

Forget about the days when you have been lonely.

忘掉你的孤獨日子,

But don't forget the friendly smiles you have seen.

但不要忘記你得到的友善微笑。

Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right.

忘掉你沒有得以順利實施的計劃,

But don't forget to always have a dream.

但不要放下你的夢想

英語短詩 篇八

THE CUCKOO布穀鳥

In April, 四月裏

Come he will, 它就來了

In May, 五月裏

Sing all day, 整天吟唱多逍遙

In June, 六月裏

Change his tune, 它在改變曲調

In July, 七月裏

Prepare to fly, 準備飛翔

In August, 八月裏

Go he must! 它就得離去了