網站首頁 個人文檔 個人總結 工作總結 述職報告 心得體會 演講稿 講話致辭 實用文 教學資源 企業文化 公文 論文

商務英語情景對話保險帶翻譯

欄目: 實用文精選 / 發佈於: / 人氣:2.77W

商務英語情景對話保險帶翻譯

保險商務英語情景對話篇一

AWe agree to give you a break on the price, all together a discount of 6%. Good news is, I talked to my boss, he confirmed that if you take care of the shipping costs, we'll throw in insurance.

我們同意給你們減價,總共是94折.好消息是,我和老闆談過,他確認如果你們承擔船運費用的話,我們會額外贈送保險費.

BGreat! I'd love to get a little better discount than 6%, but if your company provides the insurance, that will save us a few bucks...

太好了!我本來很想要你們提供比94折再高點兒的折扣,但是如果你們提供保險的話,那樣也會給我們節約不少錢...

ANow, all this is available to you, as far as you make payment within a 30 day grace period. That shouldn't be a problem, right?

那麼,只要你們在30天的寬限期內付款,我們就把一切都辦妥.這應該不成問題吧?

BNo... We shouldn't have any problem with that. I know we talked about a possiblity for 90 days, but we won't be needing that after your discounted price.

沒問題...我們應該不會有什麼問題.我知道我們過去談的期限可能是90天,但你們打折之後我們也就沒有這個必要了.

ASo, if all this is agreeable to you, I'll put it all down on paper and fax a contract to you this afternoon. If you can get a signed version of the contract we've agreed upon back to me by tomorrrow morning, we can go ahead and make arrangements to ship the product on Tuesday.

那如果你們同意這些的話,我就寫在紙上今天下午把合同給你們發傳真過去.如果明天早晨之前你們在我們已經達成一致的合同上簽字並返給我的話,我們就可以開始行動,安排週二給你們送貨.

BGreat!

太好了!

>>>下一頁更多“英文對話關於保險帶翻譯”

保險商務英語情景對話篇二

AMan, they take a lot of our paycheck.

嘿,他們從我們薪水裏扣了不少錢。

BYeah, the government really takes a bit, doesn't it?

是的,政府確實扣了一點,是嗎?

ASeriously. The only tax I don't mind them taking is social security. It's only a few dollars every paycheck.

認真點。只有社會保險這種税我不介意交。每回只要從薪水裏面扣除幾元錢就行了。

BYeah, I don't mind it either. We’ll both end up rich slobs and not need it, but what if we do, you know?

是呀,我也不介意。我們最終肯定不會缺錢也不會需要它,但是如果我們有這個錢的話,你知道?

AYeah. It won't be much, but at least we’ll have a monthly check when we get old.

是呀,雖然不多,但是起碼老了以後每個月有一個固定收入。

BYeah, my grandmother gets by on social security and the money my grandfather invested when he was alive.

是呀,我祖母就是靠社會保險金和祖父在世時的投資生活。

ALet's just hope the politicians don't figure out a way to spend it.

讓我們巴望政治家們不會想着法子把它用掉吧。

BReally? No, they couldn't. None of them would have jobs if they did.

真的嗎?不,不會的。如果他們這樣做了,他們的工作就不保了。

保險商務英語情景對話篇三

AHey honey, how was your day?

親愛的,今天過得如何?

BIt was alright. I ran into Bill and we got to talking for a while. He’s in a bit of a jam.

還行。我碰見比爾了,我們説了會兒話。他現在有些困難。

AWhy? What happened?

為什麼?發生什麼事了?

BWell, his son had an accident and Bill doesn’t have health insurance. This really got me thinking, and I wondered if we shouldn’t look into a couple of different HMO’s.

他兒子出了車禍,但是比爾沒有醫療保險。這使我思考我們是不是應該調查下不同的醫保組織。

AYeah, you’re right. We aren’t getting any younger and our kids are getting older.

你説得對。我們不再年輕,孩子也在變老。

BExactly! I searched on the web and found a couple of HMO’s with low co-pays and good coverage. The deductibles are low, too.

是啊,我在網上搜索了,找到了2家保健組織,它們的醫療費很低而且保險項目很好。扣除條款也很低。

ASounds good, although, do you think we can qualify for insurance? Those insurance companies are real pirates when it comes to money.

聽起來不錯,但是你認為我們適合保險嗎?這些保險公司一旦涉及到錢就十分貪婪。

BWell, we don’t have any pre-existing illnesses or conditions, so we should be fine.

我們沒有先天性的疾病和症狀,所以應該適合保險。

AI wish our company or country provided us with healthcare.

我希望我們的公司或是單位能為我們提供醫保。

BNot in a million years!

一百萬年內都別指望了。

保險商務英語情景對話篇四

ATake a seat inside and see what you you will take the Porsche then, sir?

坐進去看看感覺如何。那麼你要租這輛保時捷囉?

BYes, and I want to buy the insurance too. I think it's necessary.

是的,並且我要買保險,這是需要的。

AYou're smart to buy it. At 45 dollars for three days, it is a good deal.

你很聰明。保三天,四十五元,蠻合理的。

BCan I return the car in San Francisco?

我可以在舊金山還車嗎?

ASan Francisco? No, only have this office here. You will have to return it here.

舊金山?不行。我們只在這裏有公司,你必須把車交還到這裏。

BReally? I heard in America you can return rental cars in different cities.

這樣啊?我聽説在美國你可以把車交還到不同的城市。

ANo, sir. That's only with the very big companies.I'm sorry, but this car must be returned to this lot.

只有大公司才可以。我很抱歉,這輛車只能交還到這個車廠。

BWell, I guess I will have to drive back down then. Hmm. I didn't think of that.

那麼到時我必須把車開下來,我還沒想到這點。

ADo you still want the car, sir?

你還是想租這輛車嗎?

BYes. It will be fun. Driving back down the coast. My girlfriend will like it.

是的,沿着海邊開下來應該很有意思,我女朋友應該會喜歡的。

AIt's a beautiful drive.

沿途風景很美的。

BWhere are the keys?

那鑰匙呢?

AJust a moment, sir. We have to finish filling out the forms.

請稍候,我們必須先填完這些表格。

保險商務英語情景對話篇五

APlease tell me something about your insurance background.

請講講你在保險行業的從業經驗

BI majored in international banking at college so I took many insurance courses. And I worked at an insurance company for my graduation field work.

大學時主修國際銀行業務,所以我學了許多保險課程, 並且我在一家保險公司進行了我的畢業設計。

AWhy do you want to be an insurance agent?

你為什麼想成為一名保險代理人?

BI care about people and I know the importance of insurance.

我關心別人,我知道保險的重要性。

ADo you have any work experience in promotion?

你有過促銷的工作經驗嗎?

BYes, I do. I have worked as a salesman for P&G Company Ltd.

有,我在寶潔公司做過促銷員。

ADo people respond well to you?

別人對你的評價好嗎?

BYes, I'm good with people.

我和大家相處很好。

保險商務英語情景對話篇六

AHey, daughter, let me ask you something.

嘿,女兒,我來問你一點事情。

BYes, dad?

什麼事,爸爸?

ADo you have life insurance?

你買了人壽保險嗎?

BWell, no. It just seemed like another bill we’d have to pay.

哦,沒有。這好像是我們必須支付的另外一項開支。

AYou have children now. What if something, God forbid, happens to you?

你現在也有小孩了。如果萬一有什麼不測,當然但願不會如此,那該怎麼辦?

BThat’s true. Well, how much do you think I should get?

那倒是。哦,我可以得多少?

AA $100,000 policy shouldn’t be too expensive. Here, call my agent. He’ll give you a good deal.

10萬元保單不算貴。給你這個,打個電話給我的代理人,他會給你一個合理的價錢。