網站首頁 個人文檔 個人總結 工作總結 述職報告 心得體會 演講稿 講話致辭 實用文 教學資源 企業文化 公文 論文

常用的英文砍價表達方式口語帶翻譯

欄目: 實用文精選 / 發佈於: / 人氣:8.43K

常用的英文砍價表達方式口語帶翻譯

常用英文砍價表達方式

Price is hovering between $5 and $8.

價格徘徊於5至8美圓之間。

We regret we have to maintain our original price.

很遺憾我們不得不保持原價。

Price has declined.

價格已跌落。

Price has dipped (sagged)。

價格已下降。

It simply can't stand such a big cut.

再也經不住大幅度削價了。

Price has tobogganed.

價格突然下降。

Price has plummeted.

價格暴跌。

Price is on downslide.

價格劇降。

This new product is moderately priced.

新產品的定價適度。

Articles of everyday use are economically priced.

日用品價格低廉。

砍價的英語表達方式

To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 3%.

為達成這筆交易,你方應至少減價3%.

Business is possible if you can lower the price to HK$2150.

你方若能減價到2150港幣,可能成交。

The utmost (best) we can do is to reduce the price by 2%.

我們最多能減價百分之二。

We cannot take anything off the price.

我們不能再減價了。

We've already cut down our prices to cost level.

我們已經將價格降到成本費的水平了。

There is no room for any reduction in price.

價格毫無再減的餘地了。

Our rock-bottom price is $500/mt, and cannot be further lowered.

我們的最低價是500美圓一公噸,不能再低了

Everyone hopes the price of crude oil would greatly decrease.

人人都希望原油價格能大幅下跌。

We've already cut the price very fine.

我們已將價格減至最低限度了。

The French price of stainless steel plates are about $1200 per mt, while the German price is still lower.

法國的不鏽鋼板價格為每公噸1200美圓,德國的還要低。

We're ready to reduce the price by 5%.

我們準備減價百分之五。

砍價的英語對話閲讀:買衣服

甲:當然可以。

B: No problem.

乙:我買這條吧。

A: I’ll take this one.

甲:好的。還要點別的嗎?領帶夾?袖鈕?

B: Good. Anything else? The tie pins? The cuff links?

乙:不了,謝謝。我想看看那條圍巾。

A: No, thank you. I want to have a look at that scarf.

甲:好的。我們有好幾種圍巾,我拿給你看。請稍等。(乙從貨架上取下幾條圍巾,然後放在櫃枱上。)

B: Ok. We have several kinds of scarves here. Let me get them for you. Just wait a minute. (B takes several scarves off the shelf, and then puts them on the counter.)

甲:噢,我就買這條了。這一直在尋找這種顏色和式樣的圍巾。給我包起來,我買了。

A: Oh. I like this one. I have been looking for this color and design. Please wrap it for me, and I’ll take it.