AHave you ever thought about Tom’s attitude?
你曾想過湯姆的態度沒有?
BI’ve cut it up and come to the conclusion that hi is actually sick of Jenny’s brother. But he likes Jenny. She is a big apple in his eye.
我仔細分析過,我認為他的確討厭Jenny的哥哥,但是他喜歡Jenny,在他眼裏Jenny就是掌上明珠。
ALove me, love my dog. He’s a sensible kind man.
愛屋及烏嘛,他可是個講道理的好人。
BThat’s why many people look up to him.
這就是很多人敬重他的原因。
AYou look pale, you must have poor health.
你臉色很蒼白,身體一定不大好。
BYeah. You said it.
是的,你説對了。
AWhy not go to see the doctor?
那為什麼不去看醫生呢?
BI’ve done that. The doctor advised me to cut out smoking and drinking.
我去了。醫生叫我戒酒戒煙。
AWhere is John? I can't find him anywhere.
約翰在哪裏?我怎麼哪兒都找不到他。
BHaven't you heard that he is in prison?
你還沒聽説他進監獄了嗎?
AWhat? Beg your pardon.
什麼?再説一遍。
BJohn is in prison was copped outstealing.
約翰現在在監獄裏。他偷東西的時候被逮住了。
AI just cann't believe my ears!
我簡直不敢相信。