網站首頁 個人文檔 個人總結 工作總結 述職報告 心得體會 演講稿 講話致辭 實用文 教學資源 企業文化 公文 論文

和樂觀相關的口語英語

欄目: 實用文精選 / 發佈於: / 人氣:1.66W

和樂觀相關的口語英語

正合我意

1. Don't push your luck. I'm not Santa Claus.

別貪得無厭。我又不是聖誕老人。

push one's luck [俚]得寸進尺;過分貪圖僥倖;想繼續交好運

2. I’ll have to shelve my plan.

我的計劃得暫時擱淺。

3. Don’t be such a killjoy.

別掃大家的興。

4. It’s a conjecture on my part.

這只是我的推測。

5. I don’t want to be enshrined in the Hall of Fame.

我並不想永垂青史。

Hall of Fame 名人紀念堂;(某一行業的)出類拔萃的人物(集團)

6. You drive a hard bargain.

你太會討價還價了。

7. It cuts both ways.

有利也有弊。

8. Most people fall by the wayside.

大多數人半途而廢。

fall/drop by the wayside 不前進,半途而廢;墮落下去,誤入歧途,失足

9. Walk me through the procedure.

給我詳細講講流程

walk sb through sth 向某人詳細認真地講解或解釋某件事(如何做某事)

10. This is right up my alley.

正合我胃口。

right up one's alley 正合某人的口味

樂觀一點

1. We need to be more proactive.

我們應該積極主動。

2. How can we break the standoff?

怎樣打破僵局呢?

3. Avoid strenuous physical exertion.

避免重體力勞動

4. Are you scandalized?

你是不是對這很反感?

5. You have to alter your mode of living.

你得改變生活方式。

mode of living 生活方式

6. Take advantage of your fortes.

發揮自己的長處。

7. We paid through the nose.

我們花多了。

8. You’ve had one too many.

你喝高了。

one too many 多餘, 礙手礙腳;[口]過量的酒,多喝的一杯

9. Have a can-do attitude.

樂觀一點。

can-do [口]肯苦幹的;樂觀進取的

a can-do attitude/spirit 樂觀態度/精神

10. We don’t have to drag her name through the mire.

沒必要詆譭人家。

drag sb's name through the mire/mud 詆譭某人,損害某人的名譽,把某人搞臭