網站首頁 個人文檔 個人總結 工作總結 述職報告 心得體會 演講稿 講話致辭 實用文 教學資源 企業文化 公文 論文

簡短的英文小故事多篇

欄目: 實用文精選 / 發佈於: / 人氣:4.77K

簡短的英文小故事多篇

龜兔賽跑英文故事帶翻譯 篇一

The rabbit and the tortoise race running, the rabbit ridicules the tortoise to climb slowly.

兔子和烏龜比賽跑步,兔子嘲笑烏龜爬得慢。

The rabbit ran fast, and the tortoise crawled desperately. After a while, the rabbit and the tortoise had already left a great distance.

兔子飛快地跑着,烏龜拼命地爬,不一會兒,兔子與烏龜已經離得有很大一段距離了。

The rabbit thinks the game is too easy. It needs to sleep for a while.

兔子認為比賽太輕鬆了,它要先睡一會。

The tortoise, on the other hand, crawls all the time. When the rabbit wakes up, the tortoise has reached the destination.

而烏龜呢,它一刻不停地爬行,當兔子醒來的時候烏龜已經到達終點了。

醜小鴨英文故事帶翻譯 篇二

Act 1

第一幕

The Ugly Duckling Hatches

醜小鴨出殼

A mother duck sits on many eggs.

鴨媽媽正在孵蛋。

Motber Duck: Oh,I am tired.I hope these eggs hatch soon. I wnat to swim in the water.

鴨媽媽:噢,我很累。我希望這些蛋很快就能孵出小鴨子來。我想去水裏游泳。

Crack!Crack!

噼啪!噼啪!

Duckling 1: Peep,peep!Where am I?

小鴨子1:唧,唧!我在哪兒?

Duckling 2: Peep,peep!Where is Mommy?

小鴨子2:唧,唧!媽媽在哪兒?

Motber Duck: Quack,quack!Oh,my babies.I am here.

鴨媽媽:嘎,嘎!哦我的寶貝們。我在這兒。

Finally,the last egg hatches.

終於,最後一個蛋也孵出小鴨子出來了。

Ugly Duckling: Peep,peep!Mommy!

醜小鴨:唧,唧!媽媽!

Motber Duck: Oh,my!You are ont like the other are big and ugly!

鴨媽媽:噢,天吶!你和其他小鴨子長得不一樣。你又大又難看。The mother duck takes her ducklings to the water.

鴨媽媽帶着她的小鴨子們下水了。

Duckling 1: Wow!It is fun to swim in the water.

小鴨子1: 哇!在水裏游泳真好玩兒。

Ugly Duckling: Can I play with you?

醜小鴨: 我能和你們玩兒嗎?

Duckling 2: No!You are too big and don't want to play with you.

小鴨子2: 不行!你太大太難。我們不想和你玩兒。

Ducklings: Go away!

小鴨子們: 走開!

The Ugly Duckling goes to a farm.

醜小鴨來到一個農場。

Ugly Duckling: Hi!Can I play with you?

醜小鴨: 嗨!我能和你們玩兒嗎?

Farm Animals: No,you can' don't like are a big ugly away!

農場的動物: 不,你不能。我們不喜歡你。你是一隻又大又難看的小鴨子。走開!

Ugly Duckling: cryingNobody likes me!will run away.

醜小鴨: 哭着説誰也不喜歡我!我要跑得遠遠的。

Act 2

第二幕

Nobody likes the Ugly Duckling

誰都不喜歡醜小鴨

The Ugly Duckling runs to a matsh.

醜小鴨跑到一片沼澤裏。

Ugly Duckling: Oh,there are big marsh ducks!to a marsh duckI want to play with you.

醜小鴨: 哦,那兒有一羣大野鴨!對一隻大野鴨説我想和你們玩兒。

Marsb Duck: No!You don't look like into the are an ugly duckling!

野鴨: 不行!你和我們長得不一樣。對着水照照。你是一隻醜小鴨!

Ugly Duckling: looking into the waterThe marsh duck is right.I am an ugly ingI am sad.

醜小鴨: 往水裏看去野鴨是對的。我是一隻醜小鴨。歎了口氣我很難過。The Ugly Duckling runs to a e is a big dog.

醜小鴨跑到一棟房子前。那裏有一隻大狗。

Big Dog: Growl!Who are you?

大狗: 汪!你是誰?

Ugly Duckling: Hello!I am Ugly I live in this house with you?

醜小鴨: 你好!我是醜小鴨。我能和你一起住在這棟房子裏嗎?

Big Dog: Growl!No,you can't.I don't want to live with an ugly duckling.

大狗: 汪!不,你不能。我不想和一隻醜小鴨住在一起。

The Ugly Duckling runs to a pond and sees beautiful swans.

醜小鴨跑到一個池塘邊看到了美麗的天鵝。

Ugly Duckling: The swans are are swimming in the ingI want to be like them.

醜小鴨: 天鵝真美呀。他們在池塘裏游泳。歎了口氣我想和他們一樣。

Act 3

第三幕

The Ugly Duckling in winter

冬天的醜小鴨

It is Ugly Duckling is in the pond.

冬天來了。醜小鴨在池塘裏。

Ugly Duckling: Oh,it is so water is frozen.I must keep swimming,or I will I can't crack the ice.I can't swim.A man sees the Ugly Duckling.

醜小鴨: 噢,太冷了。水都結冰了。我必須不停地游泳,要不我會死的。但是我破不開冰。我沒法游泳。一個人看見了醜小鴨。

Man: Oh,poor duckling!You are 't worry.I will take you to my is warm there.

男人: 喔,可憐的小鴨子!你凍僵了。別擔心,我會把你帶回家。那兒很暖和。in the man's house

9在那個人的房子裏

Ugly Duckling: It is very warm.I can move now.

醜小鴨: 真曖和。我現在能動了。

Cbildren: laughingHa-ha!You are a big and ugly don't like away!

孩子們: 笑着説哈哈!你是一隻又大又難看的小鴨子。我們不喜歡你。走開!

Ugly Duckling: The children are bad to me.I am tired.I will run to the marsh.

醜小鴨: 孩子們對我一點兒都不好。我好累呀。我要跑回沼澤去。

in a cold home by the water

在水邊冰冷的窩裏

Ugly Duckling: It is cold am alone.I am lonely.

醜小鴨: 這兒真冷呀。哭着説就我一個人。我很孤獨。

Act 4

第四幕

The Ugly Duckling Becomes a Swan

醜小鴨變天鵝

Soon winter is past. It is spring.

冬天很快過去了。春天來了。

Ugly Duckling: Oh,it is !The birds are sun is I am still alone.

醜小鴨: 哦,天氣暖和了。看吶!鳥兒在唱歌。太陰在照耀。可我還是一個人。

The Ugly Duckling looks up and points at the sky.

醜小鴨抬起頭,望向天空。

Ugly Duckling: There are beautiful swans flying in the sky!I want to fly like !I will Ugly Duckling runs and spreads his wings.

醜小鴨: 美麗的天鵝在天上飛!我想象他們那樣飛。好!我要試一試。醜小鴨跑起來。他張開了翅膀。Ugly Duckling: Yes,yes!I can fly!to a swanLook at me!I am an ugly I can fly!

醜小鴨: 噢,噢!我可以飛了!對一隻天鵝説看看我!我是一隻醜小鴨。但是我會飛!

Swan: Yes,you can you are not a into the are a swan now.

天鵝: 是的,你會飛。但你不是一隻小鴨子。對着水照照。你現在是一隻天鵝了。

Ugly Duckling: waht?The Ugly Duckling looks into the water.

醜小鴨: 什麼?醜小鴨往水裏看去。

Ugly Duckling: Oh,is that me?I am not an ugly duckling any ilyI am a swan!

醜小鴨: 噢,那是我嗎?我不再是一隻醜小鴨了。高興地我是一隻天鵝!

英文童話短文 篇三

One morning a fox sees a

think,“This is my breakfast.''

He comes up to the cock and says,”I know

you can sing very you sing for me?''The

cock is closes his eyes and begins

to fox sees that and caches him in his mouth and carries him away.

The people in the field see the cry,“Look,look!The fox is carrying the cock away.''The cock says to the fox,”Mr Fox,do you understand?The people say you are carrying their cock them it is theirs.''

The fox opens his mouth ang says,“The cock is mine,not yours.''Just then the cock runs away from the fox and flies into the tree.

一天早上,一隻狐狸看到了一隻公雞。他想:這是我的早餐。

他朝公雞走來,對他説:“我知道,你能唱得非常好聽,你能唱給我聽麼?”公雞很高興。他閉上眼睛開始唱歌。狐狸看到這些抓住它放到自己的嘴裏走了。

在田地裏的人們看到了狐狸。大喊大叫:“看,看!狐狸抓住公雞逃走了。”公雞對狐狸説:“狐狸先生,你能理解麼?人們認為你叼走了公雞。告訴他們這是你的,不是他們的。”

狐狸張開她的嘴説:“公雞是我的,不是你們的。”就在那時,。公雞跑到了樹底下。

希望伱能滿意

不知道可不可以。

英文故事 篇四

Drunk One day, a father and his little son were going home. At this age, the boy was interested in all kinds of things and was always asking questions. Now, he asked, ”What's the meaning of the word 'Drunk', dad?“ ”Well, my son,“ his father replied, ”look, there are standing two policemen. If I regard the two policemen as four then I am drunk.“ ”But, dad,“ the boy said, ” there's only ONE policeman!“

一天,父親與小兒子一道回家。這個孩子正處於那種對什麼事都很感興趣的年齡,老是有提不完的問題。他向父親發問道:“爸爸,‘醉’字是什麼意思?” “唔,孩子,”父親回答説,“你瞧那兒站着兩個警察。如果我把他們看成了四個,那麼我就算醉了。” “可是,爸爸, ”孩子説,“那兒只有一個警察呀!”

短篇英文故事 篇五

Logic Reasoning A fourth-grade teacher was giving her pupils a lesson on logic. ”Here is the situation,“ she said. ”a man is standing up in a boat in the middle of a river, fishing. He loses his balance, falls in, and begins splashing and yellin g for help. His wife hears the commotion, knows that he can't swim, and runs down to the bank. Why do you think she ran to the bank?“ A girl raised her hand and asked, ”to draw out all of his savings?"

國小四年級的教師正在給學生們上一堂邏輯課。她舉了這麼一個例子:“有這樣一種情況,一個男人在河中心的船上釣魚,突然失去重心掉進了水裏。於是他開始掙扎並喊救命。他的妻子聽到了他的喊聲,知道他並不會游泳,所以她就急忙跑向河岸。誰能告訴我這是為什麼?” 一個女生舉手答道,“是不是去取他的存款?” [注]bank在英語中除了我們平時很熟悉的“銀行”之外,還有“河岸”的意思。

Tags:簡短 多篇