網站首頁 個人文檔 個人總結 工作總結 述職報告 心得體會 演講稿 講話致辭 實用文 教學資源 企業文化 公文 論文

簡單英文兒童詩歌多篇雙語精品多篇

欄目: 實用文精選 / 發佈於: / 人氣:1.79W

簡單英文兒童詩歌多篇雙語精品多篇

英文兒童詩歌 篇一

The teacher gave homework for Christmas.

聖誕節期間,老師佈置了作業

We thought it must be a mistake.

我們認為那是非常的不妥。

She smiled when she said this assignment

當她佈置這個任務時面帶微笑,

would take up our whole winter break.

想佔據整個寒假。

Before we return from vacation

假期返回來之前,

we have to make sure it gets done.

我們必須確保作業完成。

It seems that our teacher must like us.

似乎我們的老師必須像我們一樣,

Our homework assignment? Have fun!

我們的家庭作業呢?玩的愉快!

英語兒童詩歌 篇二

My dog ate my homework.

我的狗吃了我的作業,

That mischievous pup

淘氣的小狗,

got hold of my homework

淘氣的小狗叼起我的作業,

and gobbled it up.

就開始嚼起來。

My dog ate my homework.

我的狗吃了我的家庭作業。

It's gonna be late.

要遲到了,

I guess that the teacher

我猜老師

will just have to wait.

將不得不等待。

My dog ate my homework.

我的狗吃了我的家庭作業,

He swallowed it whole.

他把我的整個本子都吞了下去。

I shouldn't have mixed it

我不應該把它

with food in his bowl.

和食物一塊放到狗吃飯的碗裏。

英語兒童詩歌 篇三

Imaginary Friend

想象中的朋友

I came to school today

今天我來到學校,

with my imaginary friend.

和我想象中的朋友一起。

When everyone said “hi” to him,

當每個人對他説“嗨”的時候,

I said, “He's just pretend.”

我説,“他只是假裝的。”

But no one seemed to notice,

但是似乎沒有人注意到,

which I thought was pretty weird.

我覺得很是奇怪。

It turns out he'd imagined me,

原來她扮演我的角色,

and, poof, I disappeared.

噗,我然後就消失了。

英語兒童詩歌 篇四

Oh, give me the phone,

給我一個電話,

so that I can call home,

我就可以給家裏打電話,

and my mom can come get me today.

媽媽今天能來並且帶我走。

I'm feeling so sick.

我感覺到心裏不舒服,

Get me out of here quick.

帶我快點離開這兒。

Oh, I just need to go home and stay.

我需要回家在家裏調養。

Home, home for the day.

家,回家的日子。

Yes, I just need to go home and stay.

是的,我需要回家並在家中靜養。

For the truth of it is,

針對現在的情況,

teacher gave us a quiz,

老師給我進行了一次小考,

and I just wasn't ready today.

只是我今天沒有準備好。

英文兒童詩歌 篇五

Fruitcake.

水果蛋糕。

Candied yams.

糖果山藥。

Mincemeat.

蘋果甜餡。

Roasted hams.

烤火腿。

Eggnog.

蛋酒。

Turkey legs.

火雞腿。

Aspic.

花色肉凍。

Deviled eggs.

魔鬼雞蛋沙拉。

Gravy.

肉汁。

Dinner rolls.

晚餐卷。

Take some.

品嚐一些。

Pass the bowls.

遞個碗。

Jell-o.

果凍。

Christmas punch.

聖誕節衝牀。

Cookies.

餅乾。

Munch, munch, munch.

不停地嚼啊嚼,

Stuffing.

塞滿了嘴。

Gingerbread.

薑餅。

Whoops, I'm

overfed!

哎呀,我吃的太飽了!

After

such a load,

吃了這麼多的東西,

feel like

I'll explode.

感覺我的肚子快要爆炸。

Guess I'm

gonna die,

我可不想就這麼撐死,

so please

pass the pie.

所以,請大家一起來吃。

英語兒童詩歌 篇六

Foolish Fiona

愚蠢的菲奧娜

This morning when foolish Fiona awoke

今天早上當愚蠢的菲奧娜醒來,

she looked at her mother, and said with a croak,

她看着她的媽媽,用嘶啞的聲音説,

“I can't go to school, so please write me a note

我不去學校了,所以請給我寫個請假條。

to tell them I'm home with a frog in my throat.”

告訴他們説我的嗓子裏有隻青蛙。

Her mom wrote a note for the teacher that said

他的媽媽給老師寫了一個便條説,

“My daughter is sick and she's staying in bed.

我的女兒病了,他躺在牀上。

She won't be at school for the rest of the week.

剩下的幾周她不能去學校了。

She swallowed a polliwog down at the creek.”

因為他在小溪裏吞了一隻蝌蚪。

英語兒童詩歌 篇七

My Girlfriend

I got a new girlfriend, though I don't like girls.

我交了一位新女朋友,雖然我不喜歡女孩。

I haven't much money, but I buy her pearls.

我沒有太多的錢,但是我給她買了珍珠。

I'm always embarrassed, but I give her flowers,

我總是不好意思,但我送她鮮花,

and talk on the phone every evening for hours.

每天晚上都要和她通好幾個小時的電話。

We go to the movies, and she gets to pick.

我們去看電影,她可以選擇。

She wants to hold hands, though it makes me feel sick.

她想手牽手,雖然這樣使我感到很不舒服。

She likes when I smell good, so I take a bath.

他喜歡我身上清爽的味道,所以我得洗澡。

I do what she asks me, and she does my math.

我做他要求我的事情,她教會了我的數學。

英文兒童詩歌 篇八

i took myself out on a date

帶上自己去約會,

and said i'm looking grand,

我將去尋找酒店。

and when i got my courage up

當我鼓起勇氣,

i asked to hold my hand.

我要牽起自己的手。

i took me to a restaurant

我帶自己走進一個飯店,

and then a movie show.

電影正在播放。

i put my arm around me

我用自己的胳膊摟着自己。

in the most secluded row.

在最隱蔽處排着隊。

i whispered sweetly in my ear

我在自己的耳邊喃喃自語,

of happiness and bliss,

帶着快樂與幸福,

and then i almost slapped me

我幾乎要打自己,

when i tried to steal a kiss.

當我試圖竊取一個吻。

then afterwards i walked me home

之後,我便回家了。

and since i'm so polite

因為我非常有禮貌,

i thanked me for a perfect date

我感謝自己給了一個完美的日子,

and wished myself goodnight.

希望我自己晚安。

there's just one little problem

這僅僅只是一個小問題,

and it kind of hurts my pride.

它傷害了我的自大,

myself would not invite me in

我自己不會邀請我進來,

so now i'm locked outside!

所以我現在被鎖在了外面!