網站首頁 個人文檔 個人總結 工作總結 述職報告 心得體會 演講稿 講話致辭 實用文 教學資源 企業文化 公文 論文

打電話英語口語(多篇)

欄目: 實用文精選 / 發佈於: / 人氣:1.65W

打電話英語口語(多篇)

打電話英語口語 篇一

我是丹尼斯·史密斯。

This is Dennis Smith. *打電話時常用This is.。.代替My name is.。.。

This is Dennis Smith speaking.

喂,是約翰嗎?

Hello, John? *常用於熟人之間。

喂, 請問是丹尼斯·史密斯先生嗎?

Is this Mr. Dennis Smith?

請問是財務科嗎?

Is this the finance department?

請問是吉姆·貝克醫生的辦公室嗎?

Is this Dr. Jim Baker's office?

我能借用一下您的電話嗎?

Do you mind if I use your phone? *這句話直譯是“如果我用一下您的電話,您介意嗎?”。如果同意,回答是No(不介意)。

●掛斷電話

謝謝您打來電話。

Thanks for calling. *在接到對方電話時,最後用該句結束電話以示禮貌。

So, I'll see you tomorrow. (那,明天見。)

Thanks for calling. (謝謝您打來電話。)

Thank you for your call.

Well, I have to get going. (那,我得掛電話了。)

Thank you for your call. (謝謝您來電話。)

請隨時來電話。

Please call again anytime.

我得掛電話了。

I'd better get off the phone. *get off the phone 是“掛上電話”的固定説法。

我得掛電話了。

I have to go now.

I have to get going.

我該掛電話了。

I guess I'd better get going. *guess“想”,get going“掛上電話。”

能跟您通上話,我非常高興,再見。

Nice talking to you. Bye.

請掛電話吧。

Please hang up the phone. *“掛斷電話”用hang up,而不能用cut。

Please put down the receiver.

Would you please get off the phone? (您能掛上電話嗎?)

電話斷了。

I was cut off.

I was disconnected.

我還沒説完呢,她就把電話掛上了。

She hung up on me. *hung 是hang的過去式。

She hung up before I finished.

電話不通。

The phone went dead.

謝謝你給我回電話。

Thank you for returning my call.

Thank you for calling me back.

●打錯電話

您好像打錯電話了。

I'm afraid you have the wrong number. *wrong“錯的”、“不對的”,wrong number“錯的電話號碼”。

I'm afraid you have the wrong number. (您可能打錯電話了。)

Oh, sorry for troubling you. (哦,對不起,打擾您了。)

I'm sorry, you've got the wrong number.

您撥的電話號碼是多少?

What number are you calling?

What number are you trying to reach?

您找哪位呀?

Who would you like to talk to?

Who do you want to talk to?

Who are you calling?

Who are you trying to reach?

這兒沒有您説的這個人。

There's no one here by that name.

There's nobody here by that name.

我們公司沒有叫鮑勃·霍普的。。

There's no Bob Hope in this office.

There's nobody named Bob Hope here. (這兒沒有叫鮑勃·霍普的。)

對不起,我好像打錯了。

I'm sorry. I must have misdialed. *用於自己打錯電話時。

I'm afraid I have the wrong number.

●電話留言

我是加里·米爾斯,請儘快跟我聯絡。

This is Gary Mills calling. Please call me as soon as possible.

我是ABC公司的加里·米爾斯,請回來後給我回電話。我的電話號碼是1234-1234。

This is Gary Mills of ABC. Please call me when you get home. My number is 1234-1234.

這是電話錄音。

This is a recording. *錄音帶中的固定説法。

●打電話遇到困難時

您能説慢一點兒嗎?

Please speak a little more slowly.

Would you slow down, please?

我聽不清楚。

I can't hear you very well.

Are you free tomorrow? (明天有空嗎?)

I can't hear you very well. (我聽不清楚。)

I can barely hear you. (我一點兒都聽不見。)

I'm having trouble hearing you. (我聽不太清楚。)

電話線好像有毛病。

We have a bad connection.

This is a really bad line.

您能再大點兒聲嗎?

Could you speak up, please?

Please speak a little louder.

Would you speak up a little, please?

串線了。

The lines are crossed. *line 是指telephone line “電話線”,cross “交叉”、“干擾”。

The lines must be crossed. (肯定是串線了。)

對不起,讓您久等了。

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. (對不起,讓您久等了。)

That's okay. (沒關係。)

I'm sorry for the delay. (對不起,我來晚了。)

Sorry to have kept you waiting. (抱歉,讓您久等了。)

謝謝您等我。

Thank you for waiting.

你給我的電話號碼是錯的。

You gave me the wrong number.

The number you gave me was wrong.O

打電話英語口語 篇二

1、You're wanted on the telephone.有電話找你。

2、What number should I dial to get the operator?找總機電話員我該拔什麼號?

3、I want to make a long distance call.我要打個長途電話。

4、Pick up the receiver and deposit a coin in the slot.拿起聽筒之後,放一個硬幣在這個孔口裏。

5、I tried to call Mr. Cooper, but the line was busy.我想給庫柏先生打個電話。但一直佔線。

6、You must have dialed the wrong number.我一定是拔錯號了。

7、I dialed the right number, but nobody answered.我拔的號是對的,但沒有人接。

8、T《本站·》he telephone is ringing, would you answer it, please?電話鈴響了,請你接一下,好嗎?

9、Would you like to leave a message?你願意留個話嗎?

打電話英語口語 篇三

A:Hello,ABC Company.

A:您好,ABC公司

B:Hello,could I speak to Mr. Wang,please?

B:您好,能讓王先生接電話嗎?

A:I am sorry. He's out in a meeting now. Could I ask who is calling?

A:很抱歉,他現在正出席一個會議,請問您是哪位?

B:This is h of XYZ Company. When will he be back?

B:我是XYZ公司的史密斯先生,他什麼時候回來?

A:Hell be back at about five in the afternoon. Could I take a message?

A:他大約今天下午五點回來,要留言嗎?

B:Yes. Please tell him I called and ask him to return my call as soon as possible. It's about the PPT contract.

B:是的,請告訴他我給他打電話了,並讓他儘快給我回電 話,是關於PPT合同的。

A:All right,Mr. Smith. I'll be sure he gets your message.

A:好的,史密斯先生,我會轉達給他的。

打電話英語口語 篇四

A:Drexler,may I help you?

A:德瑞斯勒公司。我能為你效勞嗎?

B:Yes,i'd like to speak to Mr. Baker.

B:我想請貝克先生聽電話。

A:May I ask who's calling?

A:請問你是誰?

B:This is Mr. Stewart,his accountant.

B:我是他的會計師史圖爾特先生。

A:Please hold. I'll tell him you're calling. (To Mr. Baker)Sir,art is on the phone. Do you wish to talk to him?

A:請稍等,我告訴他你打電話來。(對貝克先生説)先生, 史圖爾特先生找你。你要跟他説話嗎?

C:Yes,of course. Put him through.

C:當然,請接進來。