網站首頁 個人文檔 個人總結 工作總結 述職報告 心得體會 演講稿 講話致辭 實用文 教學資源 企業文化 公文 論文

電影《盜夢空間》中的經典語錄經典多篇

欄目: 實用文精選 / 發佈於: / 人氣:3.72K

電影《盜夢空間》中的經典語錄經典多篇

《盜夢空間》中英對照經典台詞 篇一

關於真實的夢境

Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.

我們做夢的時候,夢境是真實的,對不對?只有到醒來的時候才會意識到事情不對勁兒。我問你,你從來都不記得夢從何而起是不是?你總是直接插入到夢中所發生的一切。

關於造夢的原型

Never recreate places from your memory. Always imagine new places!

不要根據記憶重塑夢境。統統想像出全新的場景

關於盜夢

What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world an 本站…d rewrite all the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.

最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什麼?是人的想法。一個簡單的人類的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界重寫一切遊戲規則。這就是為什麼我要從夢中把它盜取出來。

關於生命的悔恨

The moment's passed. Whatever I do I can't change this moment. I'm about to call out to them. They run away. If I'm ever going to see their faces I've gotta get back home. The real world.

那個時刻我沒有把握住。無論我做什麼我都不能挽回。我想要呼喚他們,他們卻恰好跑開了。如果我再見到他們的臉龐,我就只能回家去。回到真實的世界。

關於愛

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

你等着一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關係——因為我們在一起。

關於放手

I can't stay with her anymore because she doesn't exist. I wish. I wish more than anything. But I can't imagine you with all your complexity, all you perfection, all your imperfection. Look at you. You are just a shade of my real wife. You're the best I can do; but I`m sorry, you are just not good enough.

她不是真實存在的,我不能和她呆在一起。我也想,我比什麼都想,但我想像不出你的。複雜情緒、你的種種完美和不完美。看看吧,你只是我妻子的一個影子。你只是我竭盡全力能創造出來的而已,但是很遺憾,你遠遠比不上真實的她。

《盜夢空間》中英對照經典台詞 篇二

1、So do you want to take a leap of faith or become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone?

那麼,你是想放手一搏,還是要等到年華老去,心中充滿遺憾,孤獨地邁向黃泉路?

2、The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define or destroy you.

一顆小小的意念種子,也會生根成形。它可能成就你,也可能毀滅你。

3、You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away.。.

你在等待一列火車,一列把你帶向遠方的火車。.。

4、You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't know for sure!

你知道這火車會帶你到你想去的地方,但你無法確定!

5、But it doesn't matter!

然而那都無關緊要!

6、Now tell me why!

告訴我為什麼!

7、Because we'll be together!

因為我們將永生相守!

8、Don't you want to take the leap of faith? Or becoming an old man filled with regret waiting to die alone.

難道你不想為你的信仰冒一下險麼?難道你想等你老了再後悔莫及孤老而終麼?

9、Unconstructed dream space.

荒蕪的夢境。

10、A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.

人類一個簡單的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界。

11、She had locked something away, something.。.。 something deep inside.

她把什麼東西鎖了起來。.。深深地鎖在了她的心底。

12、The truth that she had once known, but she chose to forget.

她曾經知道真相,但是卻選擇將其遺忘。

13、She couldn't break free.

她無法逃脱。

14、I broke in. Then I planted an idea, a simple little idea that would change everything.

我闖了進去,然後植入了一個意念,一個簡單的小小的會改變一切的意念。

15、That 'Her world wasn't real.'

“她的世界不是真實的。”

16、'The death was the only escape.'

“死亡是唯一的出路。”

17、You are waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away, you know where you hope it take you, but you don't know for sure, but dosen't matter, because we'll be together.

你在等一班火車,火車會帶你去很遠的地方,你不知道火車會帶你去哪裏,但你並不確定,不過不重要,因為我們永遠在一起。

18、An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious.

想法就像病毒,頑強無比,感染性極強。

19、A smallest seed of an idea can grow.

再細微的念頭也會生根發芽。

20、It can grow to define or destroy you.

它能塑造你,也能毀滅你。

21、Downwards is the only way backwards.

前進是唯一的退路。

22、They come here everyday to sleep?

他們每天來這做夢嗎?

23、No, they come to woken up.

不,他們是為了醒過來。

24、The dream has become their reality.

夢境已成了他們的現實。

25、Who are you to say otherwise, uh?

誰又能説不是呢?