沒問題
No problem.; be out of question
漢語的沒問題一詞,在不同場合,可以有以下幾種説法
no problem (沒有問題)
no trouble (沒問題,沒麻煩)
okay(行,可以,沒問題)
all right(行,可以,沒問題)
Never mind(沒關係,沒問題)
out of question(毫無疑問,沒問題)
1、“I'd like to be alone, O.K?” — “Sure. O.K.”
“我想一個人呆會兒,好嗎?”——“好的,沒問題。”
2、“It'lltake me a couple of days.” — “That's fine with me.”
“這得花上我兩三天的時間。”——“我這兒沒問題。”
3、You should have no problem with reading this language.
4、“I've got a great feeling about it.”— 'Me too.'
“我感覺這次一定沒問題。”——“我也是。”
5、No problem, matey.
沒問題,夥計。
6、“Can you repair it?” — “No problem”
“你能修好它嗎?”——“沒問題。”
7、“No problem,” he said jovially.
“沒問題,”他高興地説。
8、The ship was completely seaworthy.
這艘輪船在海上航行沒問題。
9、Have a smell of this wine, does It'smell all right?
聞聞這酒, 沒問題吧?
10、'I'll be fine on my own ,'she said with bravado.
“ 我一個人沒問題。 ” 她逞能地説。
11、Depend on it, our team will certainly win.
沒問題, 我們隊肯定會取勝。
12、“We'llphone and you can make an appointment.” —“Sure. What time do you want to go?”
“我們會再打電話,你可以安排約見。”——“沒問題。你們想什麼時間去?”
13、If the property needs a new dishwasher, no problem, just put it on a credit card.
如果住所需要一個新的洗碗機,沒問題,用信用卡買一個就可以了。
14、“ No , no , Mr. Wheeler,'said Mr. Oeslogge. ” Dat iss all right. “
“ 行的, 行的, 惠勒先生, ”奧斯拉格先生説, “ 這沒問題。
15、” Certainly,'said McGarren, “ I can fix that for you, George. ”
“ 沒問題, ” 麥格倫説, " 這事我能替你辦到, 喬治。