謝謝!—— Thank you.
多謝!-- Thanks a lot.
對不起,麻煩你。—— Excuse me.
抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
需要幫忙嗎?--Can I help you.
謝謝你的幫助。—— Thank you for helping me.
無論如何,我還要感謝你。—— Thanks, anyway.
您好。--How are you!
初次見面問好。—— How do you do!
很高興見到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.
請問您從哪來。--Where are you from?
請問貴姓。--Can I have your name?
我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高興認識你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高興見到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
希望再見到你。—— Hope to see you again.
這是不是説我以後可以再見到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
玩得快樂--Have a good time.
祝你好運。—— Good luck.
我希望沒事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎麼了?—— What's the matter?
糟糕,嚴重嗎?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真為你難過。—— I'm sorry for you.
一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
Y:Is the right counter to check in for this flight?
Y:這班飛機是在這個櫃枱辦理登機手續嗎?
X:Yes,,it se put your luggage on this scale.
X:不錯,是在這兒辦。請您把行李放在磅秤上過秤。
Y: the plane on schedule?
Y:好的。飛機會準時起飛嗎?
X:Yes,it many pieces of hind luggage do eau have?
X:會的。您有幾件手提行李呢?
Y:Too.
Y:兩件。
X:Do you have any seat preferences,sir?
X:先生,您對座位有什麼偏愛嗎?
Y:Yes,could you put me in the non-smoking section?
Y:有的,請把我安排在非吸煙區好嗎?
X:d you like a window seat?
x:沒問題。請問您喜歡靠窗的位子嗎?
Y:If one'e available, not over the wing.
Y:如果還有空的話最好。但不要在靠機翼的窗邊。
國外旅行需要用到的英語口語:Bourding 準備登機
Y:We’d better 's boarding already.
Y:我們最好快一點,大家都已在登機了。
X:’s which way is Gate 20?
X:好,那就走吧。但20號登機門在哪兒呢?
Y:0h,here comes a 's adk se you direct me to Gate 20,please?
Y:哦,前面來了一個人,我們問問他吧。…勞駕,能告訴我20號登機門怎麼走嗎?
Z: down the stairs right over there and you'll see some follow them.
Z:當然。順着那邊的樓梯下去,你就會看到一些指示,照着指示走就到了。
Y:Excuse 's the actual fight time from here to San Francisco?
Y:對不起。從這兒到舊金山的實際飛行時間是多久?
X:It’s about twelve hours.
X:大約12個小時。
Y:Can you tell me what time we’re arriving?
Y:能否告訴我咱們什麼時候到達?
X: me 6:15 a .m. local time.
X:當然。讓我想一下……我們會在當地時間清晨6:15分到達。
Y:I see.
Y:我懂了。
X:And that’II be 10:15 p.m. Beijing time.
X:也就是北京時間晚間10:15分。
Y:Excuse ’s the time difference between Beijing and San Francisco?
Y:對不起。北京和舊金山的時差是多少?
X:16 ing is 16 hours ahead.
X:16小時。北京的時間快16個小時。
Y:Are we losing or gaining a day on the way to America?
Y:到美國我們在時間上是少了一天還是賺了一天呢?
X:We are gaining a day.
X:賺了一天。
Y:So does it mean we’re arriving on the same day?
Y:那就是説我們在同一天抵達嗎?
X:That’s right.
X:不錯。
Y:Excuse d you mind trading seats with me?
Y:對不起。您介意和我換位子嗎?
X:Not at all.
X:不會啊!
Y:Oh,thank ’s very kind of you.
Y:哦,謝謝您。您真好。
X:You’re welcome .I prefer a window seat.
X:不客氣。我比較喜歡窗邊的位子。
Y:Oh,you do? Good ing out of the window sometimes scares I prefer to be the man in the middle.
Y:哦,真的?很好。向窗外看有時會讓我害怕。因此我比較喜歡坐中間的位子。
X:Oh,you look kind of 's the matter?
X:咦,你看起來臉色有點蒼白。怎麼了?
Y:I feel sick.
Y:我有點不舒服。
X:Do you?Just a me get the airsick bag ready…Here.
X:真的嗎?等一下,讓我先把嘔吐袋準備好……拿去吧。
Y:Thank you.
Y:謝謝你。
X:Shall I get you some water?
X:要不要幫你倒些水來?
Y:No,thank you.I'll be all right as soon as the plane gets out of this turbulence.
Y:不了,謝謝你。只要飛機脱離這亂流,我就沒事了。