網站首頁 個人文檔 個人總結 工作總結 述職報告 心得體會 演講稿 講話致辭 實用文 教學資源 企業文化 公文 論文

美國隊長3精彩字幕台詞【經典多篇】

欄目: 實用文精選 / 發佈於: / 人氣:2.02W

美國隊長3精彩字幕台詞【經典多篇】

美國隊長3精彩字幕台詞 篇一

e Rogers: You're a wanted man. 美國隊長:你是個通緝犯。 Bucky Barnes: I don't do that anymore.

冬兵:我已經改邪歸正了。

Steve Rogers: Well the people who think you did are coming right now, and they're not planning on taking you alive.

美國隊長:那些來逮你的人可不買賬,他們壓根兒沒打算活捉你。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

ain America: You got heart, kid, where are you from? 美國隊長:孩子,你挺熱情的,你從哪來? Spider-Man: Queens!

蜘蛛俠:皇后鎮!

Captain America: Brooklyn!

美國隊長:我是布魯克林的! ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

sha Romanoff: Looking over your shoulder should be second nature.

黑寡婦:從你的肩膀往後看都快成第二天性了。

Sam Wilson: Anyone ever tell you you're a little paranoid?

獵鷹:沒人告訴過你你有多疑症嗎?

Natasha Romanoff: Not to my face, why, did you hear something?

黑寡婦:沒人當面説過,怎麼,你聽到什麼了嗎? ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

4、鋼鐵俠:我們本來沒有必要這樣的。

美國隊長:可是時局造就了我們,也將毀滅我們。——《美國隊長3經典對白》

Stark: I saw how dangerous my weapons were in the wrong hands, so I took control.

鋼鐵俠:我知道我的武器如果落在壞人手裏會有多危險,所以我選擇控制。

Steve Rogers: You chose to do that. If we sign these accords, it takes away our right to choose.

美國隊長:那你你選擇的。可如果我們簽了這些協議,選擇權就不在我們手裏了。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

6、隊長:託尼,不管以後有什麼事,只要你需要,我們一直在。——《美國隊長3經典語錄》

7、Captain America: Thanks for helping us.

美國隊長:謝謝你出手相助。

Black Panther: Your friend and my father, they are both victims, if I can help one of them find peace, why not?

黑豹:你朋友和我父親他們都是受害者,如果可以幫助他們其中一個找到內心的平靜,何樂而不為呢?

Captain America: You know if they find out he's here, they'll come for him.

美國隊長:你知道如果他們發現他在這裏,肯定會來抓他的。

Black Panther: Let them try.

黑豹:他們可以試試。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

on Carter: Here's the receipt for your gear.

莎朗·卡特:這是沒收你裝備的收據。

Sam Wilson: Bird consume? Come on!

獵鷹:小鳥表演裝?有沒有搞錯!

Sharon Carter: I didn't write that.

莎朗·卡特:又不是我寫的。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

Stark: You don't deserve that! My father made that shield!

鋼鐵俠:你不配用那盾牌!它是我爸造的! ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》

t Lang: I want to say I know you know a lot of super people, so thanks for thinking of me!

蟻人:我想説的是我知道你認識不少超級英雄,所以感謝你能想到我! ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》

11、黑豹:我是戰士也是國王。——《美國隊長3經典語錄》

y Barnes: Can you move your seat up?

冬兵:能把你的座椅往前調點麼?

Sam Wilson: No.

獵鷹:沒門。——《美國隊長3經典對白》

13、旺達:你為了什麼?

幻視:為了讓別人看到我眼中的你。——《美國隊長3經典對白》

Wilson: I don't know how many fights you've been on, but there's not usually this much talking.

獵鷹:你應該沒參加過什麼戰鬥,不然你沒這麼多話!

Spider-Man: I'm sorry.

蜘蛛俠:哦,不好意思。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

e Rogers: I'm sorry Nat, I can't sign it.

美國隊長:對不起,親,我不能籤。

Natasha Romanoff: I know.

黑寡婦:我知道。

Steve Rogers: Then why did you come here?

美國隊長:那你來幹什麼?

Natasha Romanoff: Because I didn't want you to be alone.

黑寡婦:因為我不想你太孤單。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

y Barnes: I didn't kill your father.

冬兵:你爸不是我殺的。

T'Challa: Then why did you run?

黑豹:那你跑什麼? ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

sha Romanoff: Tony, you're being uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal.

黑寡婦:託尼,沉默不語可不是你的作風啊。 ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》

18、Sam Wilson: So you like cats?

獵鷹:你喜歡貓呀?

Steve Rogers: Sam.

美國隊長:薩姆。

Sam Wilson: What? That dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?

獵鷹:怎麼了?那傢伙把自己打扮成貓女郎,你就不好奇? ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

19、Tony Stark: I don't care, he killed my mom.

鋼鐵俠:我不管!他殺了我媽媽! ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》

on: Clint, you can't overpower me.

幻視:克林特,你打不贏我的。

Clint: Yeah.。 she can.

克林特:我知道,但是她可以。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

21、蜘蛛俠:當你有這樣的能力,如果對發生的不好的事情袖手旁觀,那麼發生的一切都是你的錯。——《美國隊長3經典語錄》

er-Man: It seems that they won't stop.

蜘蛛俠:他們好像不會停下來。

Tony Stark: We won't either.

鋼鐵俠:我們也不會。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

23、 Spider-man: Captain, I am your fans.

蜘蛛俠:隊長,我是你的粉絲。

Tony Stark: It is wrong time to say this now.

鋼鐵俠:現在不是説這些的時候。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

24、Captain America: Whatever happens, I'll deal with it.

美國隊長:無論發生什麼,我會解決的。 ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》

Stark: I'm trying to keep you from tearing the avengers apart.

鋼鐵俠:我試着阻止你把聯盟弄得四分五裂。

Caption America: You did that when you signed the accords.

美國隊長:在你簽署協議的時候已經分裂了 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

a: And what do you want?

旺達:你想怎麼樣?

Vision: For people to see you, as I do.

幻視:讓人們看到我看到的你。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

: Do you even remember them?

託尼:你還記得他們嗎?

Bucky: I remember all of them.

巴基:我記得他們所有人。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

on: Our very strength incites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict…breeds catastrophe. Supervision is not something to be dismissed out-of-hand.

幻視:我們的能力引來了挑戰,挑戰引起衝突,而衝突導致災難,監管也許是必要的。 ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》

Clinton: We haven't met yet. I'm />鷹眼:我們之前沒見過,我叫克林頓。br />Black Panther: I don't />黑豹:我不在意。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

Man: Stay down! Final warning!

鋼鐵俠:最後勸你一次!認輸吧!

Captain America: I can do this all day.

美國隊長:我能這樣打一整天。。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

on Carter: Concessions in the concession, cannot resolute don't make concessions, even if everyone is to tell you something wrong, all people want you to get out of the way, you also want to like a tree firmly stick to, and then look at their eyes say: you get out of the way!

莎倫·卡特:在該讓步時讓步,不能讓步時堅決不讓,就算所有人都告訴你錯的事情是對的,所有人都要你讓開,你也要像樹一樣牢牢地堅守,然後看着他們的眼睛説:你讓開! ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》

31、蟻人:誰能給我個橘子補充下能量。——《美國隊長3經典語錄》

美國隊長3精彩字幕台詞 篇二

sha Romanoff: Are we still friends?

黑寡婦:我們還是朋友嗎?

Clint Barton: That depends on how hard you punch me.

鷹眼:那取決於你打我多重。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

Stark: Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect little teeth!

託尼·史塔克:有時候我真想打在你那好看的小牙上! ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

y Tony, You know I have no choice, But he is my friend.?

美國隊長:託尼,對不起了,你知道我這樣做也是別無選擇,可他是我的朋友。?

Tony Stark: So was i.?

託尼·史塔克:我曾經也是。——《美國隊長3經典對白》

ain America: Bucky, Do you remember me?

美國隊長:巴基,你記得我嗎?

Bucky: Your mothers name is Sarah, Have you fold the paper in the shoes.

巴基:你媽媽的名字叫莎拉,你曾在鞋裏疊報紙。——《美國隊長3經典對白》

sha Romanoff: I know how much bucky miss you, don't intervene in this matter, Please.

You will only make things change worse.

黑寡婦:我知道巴基對你有多重要,別插手這件事,拜託,你只會令情況變得更糟。

Captain America: You are to say to want to arrest me?

美國隊長:你是説要逮捕我嗎?——《美國隊長3經典對白》

6、鋼鐵俠:我們本來沒有必要這樣的。

美國隊長:可是時局造就了我們,也將毀滅我們。——《美國隊長3經典對白》

Captain America: This job. We try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that dosent mean everbody. But you dont give up!

美國隊長:這份工作,我們可以拯救最多人,有時卻救不了所以人,但是我們不會放棄!——《美國隊長3經典語錄》

7、鋼鐵俠:好吧,我的耐心都用光了,小P孩出來吧!

蜘蛛俠:嗨!大家好!——《美國隊長3經典對白》

Stark: That's why I am here. We need to be put in check. Whatever form that takes, I'm game.

託尼·斯塔克:這就是為什麼我在這兒,我們需要受到監管。無論什麼形式,我都可以。 ——託尼·史塔克

Captain America: If I see the situation pointed south, I can't ignore it. Sometimes I wish I could.

美國隊長:如果我發覺事情在向糟糕的方向發展,我就沒法無視他,有時候我也希望我可以。 ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》

Stark: I was wrong about you. The whole world was wrong about you.

託尼·斯塔克:我看錯你了,全世界都看錯你了。——託尼·史塔克

Tony Stark: Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect teeth!

託尼·史塔克:有時候我想打在你完美的的牙齒上!——託尼·史塔克

Falcon: What we do?

獵鷹:我們怎麼做?

Caption: We fight!

隊長:我們應戰!——《美國隊長3經典對白》

er Man: You have a metal arm?This is awesome!

蜘蛛俠:你有一個金屬手臂?這真是帥爆了!——《美國隊長3經典語錄》

11、鋼鐵俠:我們這邊誰還有特殊技能的,可以展示一下,我非常歡迎。——《美國隊長3經典語錄》

t Lang: Oh, you're going to have to take this to the shop!

蟻人:你這身行頭恐怕得返廠了。

Tony Stark: Who's speaking?

鋼鐵俠:誰在説話?

Scott Lang: It's your conscience. We don't talk a lot these days.

蟻人:你的良知,我們近來鮮有交流了。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

Stark: So, you're the Spiderling. Crime-fighting Spider. You're Spider-Boy?

鋼鐵俠:所以你就是小蛛蛛,一隻打擊犯罪的蜘蛛。你是男孩?

Spider-Man: S-Spider-Man.

蜘蛛俠:蜘蛛俠!

Tony Stark: Not in that onesie, you're not.

鋼鐵俠:沒門,瞧你那連身裝,俠個屁。

Spider-Man: It's not a onesie.

蜘蛛俠:這不是連身裝。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

Wilson:I just want to be sure you've considered all our options. Because people who shoot at you, usually wind up shooting at me too.

獵鷹:我希望你認真考慮了所有的可行策略,因為那些朝你開槍的人也等於是在對我掃射呀。 ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》

Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross: Captain, while a great many people see you as a hero, there are some who prefer the word vigilante. You've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's something the world can no longer tolerate.

羅斯將軍:隊長,儘管很多人視你為英雄,但你在有些人眼裏不過是個義務警員,你能力無邊、不受約束,這已經讓世界無法容忍了。 ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》

er-Man: Hey guys, you ever see that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back?

蜘蛛俠:同志們,你們看過一部經典老片叫《帝國反擊戰》嗎?

Lieutenant James Rhodes: Jesus Tony, how old is this guy?

戰爭機器:天啊,託尼,這孩子到底幾歲啊?

Tony Stark: I don't know, I didn't carbon date him. He's on the young side.

鋼鐵俠:我哪知道?我又沒看過他的出生證明,反正他是年輕人那撥的。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

Stark: You got a passport?

鋼鐵俠:你有護照嗎?

Spider-Man: Um, no.

蜘蛛俠:呃,沒有。

Tony Stark: Ever been to Germany?

鋼鐵俠:去過德國嗎?

Spider-Man: No.

蜘蛛俠:沒有。

Tony Stark: Oh you're gonna love it there.

鋼鐵俠:呵呵,你會愛上那裏的。

Spider-Man: I.。. I can not go to Germany.

蜘蛛俠:我不能去德國。

Tony Stark: Why not?

鋼鐵俠:為啥?

Spider-Man: Because I.。. I have homework.

蜘蛛俠:因為我還沒寫完作業呢。

Tony Stark: Okay I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that.

鋼鐵俠:好吧,我就假裝沒聽見你剛説的。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

e Rogers: Did he tell you what we're up against?

美國隊長:他跟你説我們在跟誰對抗了麼?

Scott Lang: Something about some.。. psycho assassins.

蟻人:好像説是個瘋子殺手。

Steve Rogers: We're outside the law on this one. So if you come with us, you're a wanted man.

美國隊長:我們這次是違法辦事,所以你要是摻合進來,就成通緝犯了。

Scott Lang: Yeah well, what else is new?

蟻人:哦,説點新鮮的來聽唄。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》

Man: How did this happen?

鋼鐵俠:怎麼了?

Vision: I became distracted.

幻視:我分心了。

Iron Man: I didn't think that was possible.

鋼鐵俠:怎麼可能?

Vision: Neither did I.

幻視:我也不知道怎麼了。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》