網站首頁 個人文檔 個人總結 工作總結 述職報告 心得體會 演講稿 講話致辭 實用文 教學資源 企業文化 公文 論文

關於檢查身體的英語口語

欄目: 實用文精選 / 發佈於: / 人氣:4.88K

關於檢查身體的英語口語

一你的血壓太高了

AWhat's the matter with me, Doctor?I feel so tired these days.

我怎麼了,醫生?我這些天覺得很累。

BIt's your blood pressure, I'm afraid. It's far too high.

恐怕是你的血壓太高了。

AAnd what's the cause of that?

血壓高是什麼原因?

BOverwork-amongst other things. You can't work 24 hours a day. You 've got to slow down.

加班,其它事情。你不能一天24小時都在工作。你得停下了。

ABut I can't just slow down.

但是我不能停下來。

BYou've got to, I'm afraid. And look at this. You weigh 200 stones. That's too much for a man of your size.

恐怕你不得不。看看這個。你重200英石。這對你這樣的體型的人來説太重了。

AYou mean I've got to lose weight?

你是説我得減肥?

BYes. You've got to cut down on bread and potatoes and take more exercise.

是的。你必須少吃麪包和馬鈴薯,做多一些運動。

二你的檢查結果怎麼樣?

AHow is the result of your lab test?

你的檢查結果怎麼樣?

BWhen it comes to that, I have a lot to say.

説來話長了。

AThen say it.

説來聽聽。

BWhen I went back to my doctor to hear the results of my lab tests, I tried to keep a poker face even though I was scared to death. Then you guess what he said.

我去醫生那兒看化驗結果的時候,我害怕得要死,不過我還是裝硬作沒有事兒一樣,你猜他怎麼説。

AThat’s just what I want to know.

我想知道的就是這個呀。

BHe told me the tests were negative and there was nothing wrong with me.

他説結果是陰性,我沒事兒。