網站首頁 個人文檔 個人總結 工作總結 述職報告 心得體會 演講稿 講話致辭 實用文 教學資源 企業文化 公文 論文

描寫生氣情緒的英語對話

欄目: 實用文精選 / 發佈於: / 人氣:5.69K

描寫生氣情緒的英語對話

一無法相信我居然賭球輸了

AI can’t believe it!

我簡直無法相信!

BWhat’s wrong? That was a great goal.

怎麼了?這可是個好球。

AYes, but I bet $200 dollars on the Cougars!

不錯,可是我可花了200元賭美洲豹隊贏。

BLooks like you’re going to lose out on this game then.

那這場比賽你可要輸了。

AI can’t believe it! I thought the Cougars were going to win for sure.

我真不能相信。我開始可是認為美洲豹肯定贏的。

BWhat were the odds?

賭了多少錢?

A20 to 1, in favour of the Cougars!

一注20元,支持美洲豹隊。

BToo bad.

真夠慘的。

二請給我個機會解釋

AI've been standing here since half past seven. Where on earth have you been?

我從七點半就一直站在這兒等你。你到底上哪兒去了?

BI'm terribly sorry I'm late. I just couldn't help it.

真太對不起,我遲到了。不過我實在沒辦法。

AIt's really very easy saying you're sorry.

説對不起當然很容易。

BLook, just give me a chance. I can explain it.

你別急,給我個機會,我可以解釋!

三你晚了半小時

AHere you are at last! You're half an hour late, you know.

你終於來了!知道嗎,你晚了半小時。

BI'm awfully sorry to have kept you waiting for so long.

非常抱歉讓你等這麼久。

AWhat happened?

發生什麼事了嗎?

BMy watch stopped and I didn't know. I certainly need to buy a better one.

我的錶停了,而我不知道。我真有必要買塊好點兒的。