網站首頁 個人文檔 個人總結 工作總結 述職報告 心得體會 演講稿 講話致辭 實用文 教學資源 企業文化 公文 論文

英語求職面試對話【通用多篇】

欄目: 求職自薦信 / 發佈於: / 人氣:1.97W

英語求職面試對話【通用多篇】

英語求職面試對話 篇一

i: why do you want to apply for a position in our company? don you like the present job?

i: 為什麼你要應聘我們公司這個職位,你不喜歡你目前這個工作嗎?

a: i like the job and it is similar to the position i am applying for in your company, but the salary of my present job is too low, so i decided to leave.

a: 我喜歡目前這個工作,而且它和我在貴公司應聘的這個職位很相似,但是我目前這份工作的薪水太低,所以我想離開。

i: is that the only reason why you are leaving?

i: 這是你想離職的唯一原因嗎?

a: no, another reason is that your operations are global, so i feel i can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

a:不,另一個原因是因為你們公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得在這樣一個環境中工作會收穫最多。

i: if you are hired, when will it be convenient for you to begin to work?

i: 如果你被錄用,什麼時候方便來本公司上班呢?

a: if you like, tomorrow is ok.

a:如果你願意,明天就可以。

英語求職面試對話 篇二

面試官亨利先生在詢問求職者瑪麗的優缺點

甲: I see myself as being honest, diligent, persevering and I have a 。.。 strong sense of responsibility.

甲:我認為自己誠懇、勤奮、有毅力、敢於創新,而且有高度的責任心。

乙: How about your psychological resilience?

乙:你的心理承受能力如何?

甲: I think I can work well under pressure, if necessary.

甲:我想如果需要的話,我可以在壓力下很好地工作。

乙: How would you deal with those who are not easy to get along with?

乙:你如何與那些並不太好相處的人共事?

甲: I will just be sincere and friendly to others, and I believe they will treat me the same way.

甲:我會真誠友好地對待別人,也相信他們會同樣對待我。

乙: You seem to be a kind-hearted lady.

乙:你倒是個好心的人。

甲: Thank you. I simply believe the goodness of human nature.

甲:謝謝。我只是相信人性本善。

乙: Please tell me your weaknesses if you can.

乙:如果可以,談談你的不足之處吧。

甲: I should admit that sometimes I care too much about the details. I am always in pursuit of perfection.

甲:應當承認,有時候我會過分關注細節。我是個追求完美的人。

英語求職面試對話 篇三

1 A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.請介紹一下你自己。B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 19

80、My major was electrical engineering.我叫 David, 住在上海,出身於 1980 年。我的專業是電子工程。

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?你認為你有怎樣的性格?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也 很能幹。

A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?你的弱點和優點是什麼?

B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.嗯,我不太擅長説話,我已經意識 到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所説話。我想我的優點是很執着,而且學東西很快。

A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?你有執照或資格證書嗎?

B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant)。我有駕駛執照,我是註冊會計師。

A: How do you relate to others?你和別人相處如何?

B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。

英語求職面試對話 篇四

A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.

請介紹一下你自己。

B: My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.

我叫Mike, 住在新加坡,出身於1980年。我的專業是電子工程。

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你認為你有怎樣的性格?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don t like to leave things half-done.I m very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能幹。

A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?

你的弱點和優點是什麼?

B: Well, I m afraid I m a poor speaker, however I m fully aware of this, so I ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I m persistent and a fast-learner.

嗯,我不太擅長説話,我已經意識到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所説話。我想我的優點是很執着,而且學東西很快。

A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?

你有執照或資格證書嗎?

B: I have a driver s license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant)。

我有駕駛執照,我是註冊會計師。

A: How do you relate to others?

你和別人相處如何?

B: I m very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.

我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。

I:Why do you want to come to Singapore?

你為什麼要來新加坡?

A:firstly , singapore is a garden city, one of the safest cities around the world. Additionally,i’ve worked in Singapore before, i’m easily fit with the living and working enviroment e are a lot of Chinese, and people are very friendly.

首先,新加坡是一個花園城市,是世界上最安全的城市之一。此外,我之前在新加坡工作過,很容易適應這裏的生活及工作環境。有許多中國人,人們都很友好。

A:pardon?/Sorry, sir. I beg your pardon./ Would you please say that again?

請再説一遍。/對不起,能重複一下嗎?

B:Ok, now if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

好了,現在,如果你有任何問題,請隨時問我

A:Nope, I have none, thanks!

不,我沒有,謝謝!

BI:Thank you for your interest in our company.

謝謝你對我們的公司感興趣。

A:Thank you, you for your time.

謝謝,先生。再見。謝謝您的寶貴時間

英語求職面試對話 篇五

A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?

不好意思,我可以見史密斯女士嗎?

I: It's me. What can I do for you?

我就是,需要我幫忙嗎?

A: I have come at your invitation for an to meet you,Mrs. Smith

很高興見到你,史密斯女士。我是應約來面試的。

I: Are you Mrs. Smith?

你是吳先生吧?

A: Yes, I am.

是的,我是。

I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?

我也很高興見到你。找我們公司困難嗎?

A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.

沒有,我對這一帶很熟悉。

I: What is your name, please?

請問,你叫什麼名字?

A:WU JING

吳京

I: What kind of person do you think you are?

你覺得你自己的個性如何?

A: Well, I am always energetic and enthusiastic. That's my strongest personality.

嗯,我覺得自己精力很充沛,做事很有熱情。這是我最大的特點了。

I: What are your strengths and weaknesses?

那你認為自己的最大優點和缺點是什麼呢?

A: Em, as I have said, It's diligent and industrious. On the other hand, sometimes It'stoo hard-working and I put myself under too much pressure to make things perfect.

正如我剛才説過的,我工作特別勤奮認真。但是,有時為了儘可能把事情辦得完美些,我又會讓自己背上太多的壓力,工作太辛苦。

I: What qualities would you expect of persons working as a team?

你認為作為團隊中的一員,一個人需要具備什麼樣的品質?

A: To work in a team, in my opinion, two characteristics are necessary for a person. That is, the person must be cooperative and aggressive.

依我之見,作為團隊中的一員,合作精神和進取精神兩者皆不可少。

I: How do you spend your leisure time?

你業餘時間都做些什麼?

A: I like playing games and having sports. They are my favourite hobbies.

我愛玩遊戲和體育運動,這是我最大的愛好。

I: So,what kind of sport do you like most?

那麼你最喜歡什麼體育運動?

A: Oh, it's hard to narrow it down to just one. I mean, I like all kinds of sports, basketball,swimming, bike riding and so on. Maybe it is just the reason why I am so energetic and vigorous.

哦,那可實在太多了,我喜歡各類體育運動,打籃球、游泳、騎車之類的。也許這是我精力如此充沛的原因吧。

英語求職面試對話 篇六

主考官:

What kind of work experience do you have?

你有什麼樣的工作經歷?

應聘者:

After graduation.I have been working at the Personnel Department of DDD company.

我畢業後就在DDD公司的人事部工作。

主考官:

As a telecommunication apparatus company DDD Company is very different from our trade company.

DDD公司是一家電訊器材公司,與我們公司的貿易公司有很大區別。

應聘者:

But I deal with people there,the same as what I should do here.

但是在那裏我是分管人事工作的,這一點與我將在這裏工作一樣。

主考官:

You are are you interested in working in personnel department?

你是對的,你為什麼喜歡在人事工作?

應聘者:

I am good with people and have excellent communication skills.

我很受人歡迎並且有很出色的交際能力。

主考官:

Do you consider it a rewarding job?

你認為這是一項很有意義的工作嗎?

應聘者:

Very much so.

我認為它非常有意義。

英語求職面試對話 篇七

A:Excuse I see Mr. XXX,the manager?

勞駕。請問我能見經理XXX先生嗎?

I:It's can I do for you?

本人就是。你有什麼事?

A:。Nice to meet you, I'm coming here for an interview by appointment.

見到你真高興,XXX先生。我是應你之邀來參加面試的。

I:Please sit down.

請坐。

A:Thank you,sir.I've come to apply for the position as engineer.

謝謝,先生。我是來應聘工程師一職的。

I:I've invited several candidates to come are the first one to have just relax,and let's have a chat,shall we?

今天我邀了幾位面試者,你是第一個到的。所以讓我們放鬆地談談,好嗎?

I:Tell me a little bit about yourself.

請介紹一下你自己。

A: My name is Jane ,My major was electrical engineering.

我叫簡,,我的專業是電子工程。

I: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你認為你有怎樣的性格?

A: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能幹。

B: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?

你的弱點和優點是什麼?

A: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.

嗯,我不太擅長説話,我已經意識到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所説話。我想我的優點是很執着,而且學東西很快。

A: How do you relate to others?

你和別人相處如何?

B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.

我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。

英語面試技巧及注意事項

1、Make a good first impression

給對方留下良好的第一印象

You never get a second chance to make a good first impression——話説,你永遠不可能有第二次機會給人留下良好的第一印象,所以第一次就要成功。面試官通常會錄取自己中意的人選,而且在見到應聘者的最初幾秒鐘就能根據自己的所見所聞判斷是否中意這個人。所以,你要顯得專業、可信和彬彬有禮。保持微笑並和麪試官握手。

you’ve done research on the company

表現出你對該公司作過調査研究

在面試中,面試官很可能會問你這樣一個問題:What do you know about this organization(你對這個公司瞭解多少)?所以,亊先對公司的情況瞭解得越多越好。公司的CEO是誰?他們經營什麼樣的產品或者服務?公司成立多久了? 事先要閲讀相關的資料並和該公司的員工交談。你還可以登錄該公司的網站或者在網上找到和該公司相關的信息。

3、Sell yourself to the company

進行自我推銷

無論你意識到沒有。你其實要做一個推銷員。推銷的產品就是你自己。你在面試中的一舉一動都會被注意到。不僅是你説什麼,連説話的方式也會被關注。如果你侷促不安,顯得不自信,面試官會對此留下印象的。所以要自信,儘自己最大的努力。最重要的是要控制面試的局面,掌握主動,使面試朝有利於自己的方向發展。同時,突出你可以給公司帶來的利益。

4、Avoid sounding self-congratulatory

避免顯得很自負

沒有人喜歡總是自我吹噓的人。對自己的成就心中有數,但要保持謙虛謹懼,多誇別人,少誇自己。

5、Show loyalty to previous employers or teachers and professors

表現出對以前的僱主、老師或敉授的忠誠

不管你私下對以前的僱主。老師或教授有什麼看法,面試時,你要突出他們的優點,表示對他們的忠誠。招聘者知道:如果你會説以前僱主、老師或教授的壞話,你將來肯定也會説他們的壞話。

about your strengths

談你的強項

每個人都有自己的強項,但並不是每個人都清楚自己的強項是什麼,你要對自己的強項瞭如指掌,這樣你就可以説明你要應聘的職位正是你最擅長的。如果| 你不淸楚自己的強項是什麼,可以問問好朋友或同事的意見。

about your weaknesses

談你的弱項

每個人也都有自己的弱項,但是在面試中,你必須選擇一個無傷大雅的弱項耒| 説,同時指出你為了縮小或克服這個弱項所作的努力,甚至可以談談你是如何將弱項轉化為強項的(你在一個職位上的弱項可能對另一個職位來説就是強項)

about your career histony

談你的職業經歷

如果你以前工作過,那麼面試官會問及你以前在何處工作以及你想去什麼樣, 部門。所以你要清楚自己的職業發展方向。

s to impress

穿着得體

面試時,穿着要得體。既不要穿得太正式,也不要太隨意,切忌奇裝異服。如果應聘的是外企公司,就不要穿傳統的中國K裝。傳統服裝在某些場合適合穿, 但在面試場合不太合適。男士需要穿西裝,打領帶。如果是應聘辦公室職位, 女士穿套裙或西裝都比較合適。面試之前去該公司看看員工們都如何着裝是個好主意。面試的前一天晚上選好衣服、鞋子和飾物。穿着要舒適得體,乾淨整潔。女士尤其要注意着裝,如果你穿着性感或*露的衣服,你就可能會受到相應的對待。所以面試的穿着要慎重考慮。

ect the right image

樹立良好的形象

你能夠融入公司的文化氛圍嗎?你穿着整潔,工作勤奮嗎?你能代表公司的最佳形象嗎?你有團隊合作精神嗎?你是否更關心自己能夠為公司做些什麼而不是公司能為你做些什麼?

英語求職面試對話 篇八

I:I see from your application you've had quite a lot of experience as a secretary already.

從求職書中我瞭解到你已經有過一些當祕書的'經驗

A:I wanted to get more interesting work——that's why I'm applying for this post.

我想找一個有趣的工作,這就是我來應聘這個職位的原因。

I:Perhaps you would tell me what sort of qualities you'd look for in your secretary if you were in my shoes.

是否能請你告訴我,如果你處在我的位置,希望你的祕書應該具備哪些素質。

A:I'd say she needs to be pretty hard-working.

我認為她首先應該工作努力。

I:Now I see from the report the Personnel Department sent me that you did reasonably well in the shorthand and typing test, and very well indeed in the intelligence test.

我從人事部那裏得知你的速記和打字的成績以及智力測試都挺不錯。

I:I suppose you'd be able to handle report writing, summaries, keeping minutes at meetings and so on?

我認為你能勝任撰寫報告、寫摘要、作會議紀錄等等,對嗎?

A:I certainly hope the answer will be favorable.

我非常希望能有一個令人滿意的結果。

I:May I know what has made you decide to apply for a position here?

我想知道是什麼原因促使你來應聘這個職位?

A:I feel I'm ready for more challenging position.

我認為我應該嘗試一下更有挑戰性的職位。

A:I understand you're looking for an executive secretary.

我瞭解到你打算招聘一個主管祕書。

A:I:As secretary here, you'll assist me in my daily routine, dealing with correspondence and teaming up with people in the office for a smooth operation.

作為這兒的祕書,你要協助我處理一些日常事務,處理來往信函,並與辦公室同事和睦相處。

I:How do you feel about routine work?

你對日常工作處理怎麼樣?

A:I've been well trained for this.

我是接受過嚴格訓練的。

A:It's acquainted me with many new methods of working.

這使我學到了許多新的工作方法。

A:I believe it also means that the secretary and the boss have a mutual respect for each other.

我認為這也意味着老闆和祕書應該相互尊重。

A:That means my decision-making ability needs improving.

這説明我的決策能力還有待於提高。

A:What's the starting salary and what sort of fringe benefits does the job offer?

起薪是多少?還有什麼福利待遇嗎?

i:May I ask when I can expect a decision regarding this position?

請問你們何時對該職位的聘用問題作出決定?

英語求職面試對話 篇九

Tom:

I’m glad to hear that. With a view to expanding and further enhancing the bilateral relations between our two parties, and in particular, exchanging timely views on specific problems in the execution and enforcement of contracts, is it possible for us to

聽到這一點,我很高興。為了發展和鞏固我們雙邊之間的關係,特別是為了在執行合同過程中就具體問題及時交換意見,我們能不能 派出代表常駐華盛頓?

Elly:

Basically speaking, yes, we welcome the establishment of repre- sentative offices by foreign companies in Washington D.C. Of course, there are more details to be attended to. We cannot settle it in a few words.

聽到這一點,我很高興。為了發展和鞏固我們雙邊之間的關係,特別是為了在執行合同過程中就具體問題及時交換意見,我們能不能派出代表常駐華盛頓?

Tom:

Yes, of course. I’ll call my home office tonight and let them know about it. When do we meet again?

那當然。我今晚打電話給國內公司,向他們報告這件事,我們下一次什麼時候見面?

Elly:

How about tomorrow morning at 9?

明天上午九點鐘怎麼樣?

Tom:

Good. I’ll come back tomorrow, and we can then discuss it more specifically.

好,我明天再來,這樣我們可以更具體地討論這件事。

英語求職面試小對話3

Mary: I see myself as being honest, diligent, persevering and I have a 。.。 strong sense of responsibility.

瑪麗:我認為自己誠懇、勤奮、有毅力、敢於創新,而且有高度的責任心。

Henry: How about your psychological resilience?

亨利:你的心理承受能力如何?

Mary: I think I can work well under pressure, if necessary.

瑪麗:我想如果需要的話,我可以在壓力下很好地工作。

Henry: How would you deal with those who are not easy to get along with?

亨利:你如何與那些並不太好相處的人共事?

Mary: I will just be sincere and friendly to others, and I believe they will treat me the same way.

瑪麗:我會真誠友好地對待別人,也相信他們會同樣對待我。

Henry: You seem to be a kind-hearted lady.

亨利:你倒是個好心的人。

Mary: Thank you. I simply believe the goodness of human nature.

瑪麗:謝謝。我只是相信人性本善。

Henry: Please tell me your weaknesses if you can.

亨利:如果可以,談談你的不足之處吧。

Mary: I should admit that sometimes I care too much about the details. I am always in pursuit of perfection.

瑪麗:應當承認,有時候我會過分關注細節。我是個追求完美的人。

英語求職面試對話 篇十

A: How long does it take to get here from your home? 從你家到公司要花多少時間。

B: It takes about 40 minutes. 大約 40 分鐘。

A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration? 你有需要公司特別考慮的事情嗎?

B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity. 是的,你們有交通補貼、公積金、醫療保險、失業保險及養老金嗎?

What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure? 你們 的獎勵、獎金系統是怎樣的?

A: How can we get in touch with you? 怎樣有跟你聯繫?

B: You can reach me at 62547833. 你可以打電話給我, 號碼是 62547833。 How can I contact you when

A: we reach our decision? 我們決定後如何跟你聯繫?

B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon. 你可以在下午 4 點到 6 點之間用這個號碼打電話給我。

A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me? 還有問題要問嗎?

B: What are the company's working hours? 公司的上下班時間是怎樣的?

Would I have to work overtime very often? 是否要經常加班?

Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future? 將來有機 會到國外工作嗎?