網站首頁 個人文檔 個人總結 工作總結 述職報告 心得體會 演講稿 講話致辭 實用文 教學資源 企業文化 公文 論文

關於平日裏喜愛的活動的英語口語

欄目: 實用文精選 / 發佈於: / 人氣:8.39K

關於平日裏喜愛的活動的英語口語

一我最恨這些藝術

AJason, it's your turn.

傑森,該你了。

BI hope I get an easy question like you did.

我希望能和你一樣抽到簡單的。

AYou rolled a four. Let's landed on Foreign Films.

你丟了一個四。我看看……你抽到了外語片。

BOh, great. That's just my luck! I hate those arty movies.

太棒了!真是鴻運當頭啊!我最恨這些藝術片了。

AWell, too bad. So, what foreign film won an Oscar in 1993?

真是可惜。好,一九九三年贏得奧斯卡外語片的是哪一部片?

BOh, please! I have no idea.

行行好!我完全不知道。

AThe answer is Belle Epoque. It's a Spanish movie, and the title means The Age of Beauty in English.

答案是Belle Epoque。這是一部西班牙片,片名在英文裏的意思是美麗年代。

二我要紋身

AI have made up my mind. I am getting a tattoo.

我已經打定主意了,我要紋身。

BReally? Are you sure?

真的?你確定嗎?

AYeah! Why not? They are trendy and look great! I want to get a dragon on my arm or maybe a tiger on my back.

是的,為什麼不確定呢?紋身很時髦,看起來也很棒。我想在胳膊上紋條龍或在後背上紋只老虎。

BYeah but, it is something that you will have forever! They use indelible ink that can only be removed with laser treatment. On top of all that, I have heard it hurts a lot!

但是,紋身會一直有的。紋身用的是擦不去的墨水,除非用激光清除。而且,我聽説紋身也很疼。

AReally?

真的嗎?

BOf course! They use this machine with a needle that pokes your skin and inserts the ink.

當然,他們用帶針得機器刺穿皮膚,將墨水注入進去。

AOh, I didn’t know that! I thought they just paint it on your skin or something.

我不知道啊。我過去以為就是在皮膚上畫點圖案。

BI think you should reconsider and do some more research about tattoos. Also, find out where the nearest tattoo parlor is and make sure they used sterilized needles, and that the place is hygienic.

我覺得你應該重新考慮,並多研究下紋身,找下最近的紋身店在哪裏,並確保他們使用消毒的針頭,而且店要衞生

AMaybe I should just get a tongue piercing!

也許我只應該做下穿舌。