網站首頁 個人文檔 個人總結 工作總結 述職報告 心得體會 演講稿 講話致辭 實用文 教學資源 企業文化 公文 論文

有關出國旅遊英語知識彙總

欄目: 實用文精選 / 發佈於: / 人氣:1.21W

有關出國旅遊英語知識彙總

詢問登機口

A: 我應該在幾號登機口登機?

Which gate should I get on board?/Which gate does it depart from?

B: 8號登機口。

Gate Eight.

A: 請問我的登機口是幾號?

Excuse me. What's the gate number?/Where is the boarding gate for this flight?

B: 您的登機口是6號。

Your gate number is 6.

詢問機艙服務

我的座位在那裏?

Where is my seat?

我能將手提行李放在這兒嗎?

Can I put my baggage here ?

是否可替我更換座位?

Could you change my seat, please?

我是否可將座位向後傾倒?(向後座的乘客説)

May I recline my seat?

現在可以解開安全帶了嗎?

Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

我是否可href="https://mtfww.com/tags-p800-0.html" target="_blank" >抽煙?

May I somke?

請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。

May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

我覺得有些不舒服,是否可給我一些藥?

I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

盥洗室在哪裏?

Where is the lavatory?

你有中文報紙嗎?

Do you have Chinese Newspaper?

我會冷,請給我一條毯子好嗎?

I feel cool, may I have a blanket?

可不可以給我一副*牌?

May I have a deck of playing cards?

登機廣播英語

飛機起飛前三十分鐘即上午9:30開始登機。

Boarding will start thirty minutes before departure, at 9:30am.

飛往悉尼的123次航班正在五號登機口登機。

Flight 123 to Sydney is now boarding at Gate

乘坐飛往悉尼的123次航班的旅客現在請登機。

We are now boarding all passengers on flight 123 to Sydney.

我們很快要請部分旅客提前登機。

We'll begin pre-boarding soon.

頭等艙和公務艙的旅客,以及攜帶小孩或者需要特殊幫助的旅客現在請您開始登機。

At this time we'd like to pre-board passengers in first class and business class, and passengers with young children or those who need special assistance.

現在請座位號在13至29排之間的旅客登機。

We are now boarding passengers in rows 13 through 29.

現在請所有旅客登機。

Now we'd like to begin general boarding.