網站首頁 個人文檔 個人總結 工作總結 述職報告 心得體會 演講稿 講話致辭 實用文 教學資源 企業文化 公文 論文

英語對話短文多篇

欄目: 實用文精選 / 發佈於: / 人氣:2.32W

英語對話短文多篇

有關經典英語對話短文 篇一

Terry:

Hi there! My name’s Terry Graham. You’re new around here, huh?

嗨,你好。我叫泰利 格雷厄姆。你是新來的吧?

Mary:

Yes. My name’s Mary Benson. I just started a couple of weeks ago.

是的。我叫瑪麗 本森。我來這才兩三個星期。

Terry:

Well, if there’s anything I can do for you, let me know.

哦,如果有什麼我能幫忙的,請儘管開口。

Mary:

Thanks, I appreciate that!

非常感謝

有關經典英語對話短文 篇二

Klas:

Good morning, May. Good girl, you are reading English books again.

阿美,早上好。真是好孩子,又在讀英語了!

May:

Good morning. There is no reason to miss so beautiful a morning. Is that a new bird?

早上好。沒有理由錯過這麼美麗的早晨。那是隻新鳥嗎?

Klas:

Oh, yes, my daughter bought it yesterday. We call her Lulu.

哦,是的,我女兒昨天給我買的。我們叫它魯魯。

May:

It looks so cute. Is it a parrot?

它看起來真可愛。它是隻鸚鵡嗎?

Klas:

Yes. Just look at her colorful feathers. What else can it be?

是的。你看它多彩的羽毛,還能是別的什麼鳥嗎?

May:

I see. It's interesting that there is also a parrot in my English book. His mane is Polly.

知道了。真有趣,我的英語書裏也有一隻鸚鵡。它的名字是波利。

Klas:

Really? A foreign parrot!

真的嗎?一隻外國鸚鵡!

May:

He can speak English, too.

它也會説英語哦。

Klas:

Maybe you can teach Lulu some English words.

也許你可以教魯魯幾個英語單詞啊。

May:

Lulu. Lulu. Say “hello”. “hello”. Oh, she is so smart. Good bird.

魯魯,魯魯,説“哈嘍”“哈嘍”。哦,它真聰明。真是隻好鳥。

Klas:

You are a good teacher. Okay, I am gonna play some chess now. Just go back to your book.

你是個好老師。好了,我要去下象棋了。你繼續讀書吧。

May:

Hello. Hello. Hello.

“哈嘍”“哈嘍”“哈嘍”。

Klas:

Haha. After all, she is just a bird.

哈哈,它畢竟只是一隻鳥啊。

有關經典英語對話短文 篇三

Li Lei:

Good morning, my name is Li Lei. What’s your name?

早上好,我是李雷,你叫什麼名字?

Wang Fei:

My name is Wang Fei. Nice to see you.

我叫王菲,見到你很高興。

Li Lei:

Nice to see you, too. Are you new here?

見到你我也很高興。你是新來的?

Wang Fei:

Yes. I’ve just come to this school.

是的,我剛來這學校。

Li Lei:

Welcome to our class.

歡迎你到我們班來。

關於英語對話小短文 篇四

Jessie: There are so many things. I don’t know which ones we should buy.

東西太多了。我不知道該買什麼好。

Marty: I’m getting tired of this. Every year we have to choose different gifts.

我受夠了。每年都要選不同樣的禮物。

Jessie: My sister has twin girls. Last year, I got them Barbie dolls. This year, I totally lost my mind.

我姐姐有對雙胞胎女兒。去年我買了巴比娃娃。今年,我一點兒概念都沒有。

Marty: You should have asked them before buying. It is much simpler in my family. There is a ten-dollar gift cap for kids.

買禮物之前,你應該問問他們的。在我家就簡單多了。給小孩買禮物,我們有一個十美金原則。

Jessie: A ten-dollar spending cap? Are you serious?

十美金規則?不是吧?

Marty: It is good for them. You can’t spoil children.

對他們而言,有好處的。小孩子不能太寵的。

Jessie: It is the most special day in the whole year. Why not get them something special?

一年中最特殊的一天。為什麼不給他們買點兒特殊的東西呢?

Marty: There are many wonderful presents under 10 dollars. A book is special. A flashlight, a …

十美金以下的有很多很好的禮物啊。書很特別,手電筒啊……