somebody who cheats on his/her partner
某人有外遇
Don’t even think about asking Jane out. How could you look your wife in the www本站uawen.本站cneye? Don’t be a love rat.
不要妄想約珍出來。想想要怎麼面對自己的妻子?別做負心漢。
be in love with somebody very much
深深陷入愛情
Look at them. They’re head over heels in love with each other.
看他們,愛的死心塌地,神魂顛倒。
finding somebody extremely attractive
認為某人格外耀眼
Nadine has the hots for the new apprentice. I wouldn’t be surprised if she asked him out.
納丁總是為新學徒所吸引。要是她約他出去,我一點也會不驚訝。
falling in love with somebody the first time you see them
初次見面,便喜歡某人
My wife and I met at a party. It was love at first sight.
我和妻子在一次聚會上相識。我們一見鍾情。
ask somebody to marry you
向某人求婚
So, did Ben pop the question last night?
-No, he didn’t. He just took me out for dinner and that’s all.
那麼,班向你求婚了麼?
-沒有,只是約我出去吃飯。
short-term adolescent love
少男少女之間的短暫愛情
My son is only twelve, but he’s already in love. Isn’t it a bit too early?
-Don’t worry, it’s only puppy love. It won’t last.
我兒子雖然才十二歲,但已經開始戀愛了。會不會太早了?
-別擔心,初戀是短暫的。。
start feeling love towards somebody
對某人產生感情
I think I’m falling in love with my best friend. What should I do?
我好像喜歡上了自己的好朋友,怎麼辦?